• American Association of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
• Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Iben was raised and brought up in China. She received her B.S. degree from Peking University (北京大学) and M.S. degree from University of Massachusetts. Years later, convinced by the health benefit and holistic approach of natural healing, she then pursued the doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and has been practicing ever since. With a Senior Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Doctor certification from China, granted by the most prestigious organization, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences in Beijing (中国中医科学研究院), and with a California Acupuncture License, Dr. Iben has well established herself in the field.
Health conditions being treated in our clinic are:
• Pain management: Muscle/joint/nerve pain. singles, headaches, sports injury, car accident.
• Respiratory issues: Common cold and flu, asthma, bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis.
• Ob/Gyn: Infertility, PMS, menopause,
• Digestive issues: Indigestion, heartburn, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, IBS.
• Paralysis: Hemiplegia from a stroke, bell's palsy.
• Skin issues: Acne, eczema, psoriasis.
• Stress, depression, anxiety, sleeping disorder.
Dr. Iben's passion of relieving pain and helping the community extends beyond her clinic, as she also volunteers her services to VA Hospital in Palo Alto, and other disadvantaged regions of California. Dr. Iben is an advocate for health education. She is a professor at University of East West Medicine. She also teaches Qi Gong classes in Palo Alto JCC as needed basis. Dr. Iben's mission is to help people get well, both physically and mentally.